Underwriting and claims excellence are our two key competencies. In providing our intermediaries and clients with international standards across underwriting and claims, we are able to differentiate ourselves clearly from our local competitors. Many of our underwriters are from international markets, bringing with them a wealth of experience, backed by international qualifications that enable them to understand risk clearly and competently. With a substantial local capacity we are able to retain the vast majority of the risks that we write, a sure comfort to many of our clients, especially at the time of claim - arguably the most important aspect of insurance - when they want to feel assured that the decision making process remains with the local company, which in turn facilitates a prompt settlement process.
- A New for Old cover that ensures that damaged items are replaced with new ones i.e. there is no depreciation for wear and tear (like for e.g., with clothing) provided that the sums insured are at new replacement values. Free of cost accidental damage for all Contents and Buildings cover.
- Legal Liability and World-wide Personal Liability of up to SR. 500,000 for the policy holder or a member of the family (as occupiers under the Contents section). Owner's liability to the public is also covered if Buildings Insurance has been taken.
- All Risk Cover available for personal possessions (both specified and unspecified) anywhere in Saudi Arabia for the duration of the policy, and worldwide for 60 days
- P.A. cover to the insured.
- Loss or damage to servant's property
- Additional expenses of alternative accomodation and loss of rent.